8ml Soak-off Gel Nail Polish
Belong to UV/LED soak off nail gel polish.
It need to be cured by UV Lamp or LED Lamp.
Easy to soak off. Easy to apply as polish
Lasting for long time as gel. Very shining surface.
All color are in stock. Please tell us your love number . Such as color 01 or 02…
Or we will choose random color to you . Please kindly understand.
If you have any question ,please feel free contact us. Have a nice day
How To Use ( Cure With UV Lamp or LED Lamp )
1. File nails by using sponge file. And especially remove any existing polish and dead skin around the edge of nails.
2. Clean nails with nail cleanser.
3. Apply a thin layer of base coat. Cure polish under LED lamp about 30 seconds or UV lamp about 2 minutes.
4. Apply a thin layer of color. Cure polish under LED lamp about 30 seconds or UV lamp about 2 minutes.
5. ( If necessary) Apply a thin layer if color again. Cure polish under LED lamp about 30 seconds or UV lamp about 2 minutes.
6. Apply a thin layer of top coat. Cure polish under LED lamp about 30 seconds or UV lamp about 2 minutes.
7. Wipe nails with nails cleanser to remove any “tacky” residue.
How To Use ( Cure with UV Lamp or LED Lamp )
Temperature Change Gel Nail Polish Features Temperature changes with depth of color will change with the temperature of our body or environment Color temperature is a little higher temperature becomes a little lower light color will become dark Some people say why the color does not change, is not constant because the environment Temperature is relatively constant, so basically in a period of time is a color rendering When applied on full nail, it has different color on the matrix and the end as the temperature of your nails is higher when closer to your body. It also changes colors when washing your hands in cold/warm water or when you enter a room with different temperature.
1. Before soaking off apply a layer of nail nutrition oil to the skin around nails, this is to prevent direct contact between gel remover and skin.
2. Moisten cotton or remover wrap with specialized nail gel remover, wrap up nails for 5-8 minutes, the gel will crack and can easily be soak off.
3. Clean up residual gel on surface in nails with wooden stick or steel push.
4. After removing the gel, do a simply treatment to nails
1. UV nail polish applied too thick layer may lead to wrinkling.
2. UV nail polish before applying a face recognition without water and grease residue.
3. Repeated several times in a smear or a hard uneven surface prone to bubbles.
4. Pearlescent color, UV nail polish 3-5 minutes and then the smear can improve the surface gloss according to light.
5. Complete the leading edge of UV nail polish in favor of a surface crack is not easy to keep intact.
6. 7-10 days to replace a nail polish is more conducive to healthy growth.
1. Keep products away from open flame ,direct heat and Prevention of ultraviolet radiation and kids.
2. Do not apply to nails that damaged or infected.
3. Keep it at 18-25 centigrade.
4. Go to doctor if in eyes or mouth.